1 cup Brazil nuts
1 cup almonds
1 cup walnuts
1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/2 cup sprouted (soaked for 2 hours) medjool dates.
1. Add all ingredients to your food processor.
2. Pulse until a fine crumbly mixture is formed.
3. Press a big scoop firmly into non stick tart shells from edge to edge.
4. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to firm up.
Coconut Key Lime Filling:
4 cups Brazil nuts
Juice and zest of 1 lime
1/4 cup coconut nectar
1/4 cup melted cocoa butter
1/4 cup coconut meat
2 tbsp.melted coconut oil
1. Add all ingredients into your high speed blender or food processor and blend on high until creamy smooth.
2. Carefully spoon mixture into tart shells .
3. Top with coconut and lime slices.
4. Refrigerateat at least 2 hours before serving.
These delightful tarts keep in the fridge covered for 3-5 days. If they last that long. Healthy yummy goodness.
Enjoy!!! Vegan Hipie-Chick ✌️
Welcome to the VHC Blog, my name is Karen Rousseau. I'm the founder of Vegan Hippie-Chick. Our philosophy is to change the world to a healthier one through food, animal welfare, peaceful living and environmental activism. Join our community and learn, share and connect with like-minded individuals and groups XX